AnimeStoryForum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Animation Begins!

Latest topics

» you need to tell us eric
Request Anime's that u like and other ppl will or pick some you want to c! EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:50 pm by 128AM*

» Hamchi Info with download
Request Anime's that u like and other ppl will or pick some you want to c! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:17 am by [Owner]Sasuke

» TAKE NOTE OF THIS
Request Anime's that u like and other ppl will or pick some you want to c! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:50 am by sakuma

» NEW DOWNLOAD
Request Anime's that u like and other ppl will or pick some you want to c! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:29 am by [Owner]Sasuke

» Lolz's Gm Application
Request Anime's that u like and other ppl will or pick some you want to c! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:42 am by tktomkim

» Berserker's Gm App
Request Anime's that u like and other ppl will or pick some you want to c! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:37 am by tktomkim

» RE OPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Request Anime's that u like and other ppl will or pick some you want to c! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:07 pm by [Owner]Sasuke

» For All my friends
Request Anime's that u like and other ppl will or pick some you want to c! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:37 am by Joey

» RawrLove's GM App <3
Request Anime's that u like and other ppl will or pick some you want to c! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:31 am by RawrLove

Navigation

+3
James.
[GFX]Itachi
[Owner]Sasuke
7 posters

Request Anime's that u like and other ppl will or pick some you want to c!

[Owner]Sasuke
    [Owner]Sasuke
    Admin

Aantal berichten : 33
    Registratiedatum : 2009-07-14
    Leeftijd : 27

Request Anime's that u like and other ppl will or pick some you want to c! Empty Request Anime's that u like and other ppl will or pick some you want to c!

Post  [Owner]Sasuke Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:28 pm

[GFX]Itachi

Aantal berichten : 16

Request Anime's that u like and other ppl will or pick some you want to c! Empty Re: Request Anime's that u like and other ppl will or pick some you want to c!

Post  [GFX]Itachi Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:36 pm

James.
    James.

Aantal berichten : 53
    Leeftijd : 29

Request Anime's that u like and other ppl will or pick some you want to c! Empty Re: Request Anime's that u like and other ppl will or pick some you want to c!

Post  James. Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:01 pm

nice, but thats only Death Note lol
    I have a site which load very fast:
    www.animefreak.tv
    sakuma

Aantal berichten : 11
    Registratiedatum : 2009-07-16

Request Anime's that u like and other ppl will or pick some you want to c! Empty To Love-Ru

Post  sakuma Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:40 am

I LOVE TO LOVE-RU!!!!
    James.
    James.

Aantal berichten : 53
    Leeftijd : 29

Post  James. Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:14 am

lol
    brenDURR
    brenDURR

Aantal berichten : 18
    Leeftijd : 31

Post  brenDURR Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:04 am

The only Anime series I like end up only having a few episodes.
    Witch Hunter Robin, Death Note, and who doesn't like DBZ!
    I tend to like series that are like the first two (not too much combat).
    I don't know of many though.
    xKurosaki

Aantal berichten : 4
    Registratiedatum : 2009-07-27

Post  xKurosaki Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:27 am

I thought Tsubasa Resovior Chronicles.and I know all you people are gunna be like "oh this show is for kids" but come on you just can't digimon!
    128AM*

Aantal berichten : 37
    Registratiedatum : 2009-07-22

Post  128AM* Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:26 pm

the anime i watch is naruto shippuden and yugioh 5d's

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:38 pm