AnimeStoryForum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Animation Begins!

Latest topics

» you need to tell us eric
Lolz's Gm Application EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:50 pm by 128AM*

» Hamchi Info with download
Lolz's Gm Application EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:17 am by [Owner]Sasuke

» TAKE NOTE OF THIS
Lolz's Gm Application EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:50 am by sakuma

» NEW DOWNLOAD
Lolz's Gm Application EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:29 am by [Owner]Sasuke

» Lolz's Gm Application
Lolz's Gm Application EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:42 am by tktomkim

» Berserker's Gm App
Lolz's Gm Application EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:37 am by tktomkim

» RE OPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lolz's Gm Application EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:07 pm by [Owner]Sasuke

» For All my friends
Lolz's Gm Application EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:37 am by Joey

» RawrLove's GM App <3
Lolz's Gm Application EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:31 am by RawrLove

Navigation

3 posters

Lolz's Gm Application

tktomkim

Aantal berichten : 2
    Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26

Lolz's Gm Application Empty Dayum

Post  tktomkim Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:42 am

u write/type so much info Rofl
    Lolz
    Lolz

Aantal berichten : 3
    Registratiedatum : 2009-07-14
    Leeftijd : 29

Lolz's Gm Application Empty Re: Lolz's Gm Application

Post  Lolz Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:17 pm

Well I already got my answer from Eric and he doesn't nee more Gms
    So I gaved up long time ago. I am active it just that I tend not to be around when Eric is always afk and that AnimeStory wasn't working at the time. So I decided to play a different Private Server for the mean time.
    128AM*

Aantal berichten : 37
    Registratiedatum : 2009-07-22

Post  128AM* Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:24 pm

well if u wana be accepted then u shold be more active on the forum and game

you've been really inactive latly
    Lolz
    Lolz

Aantal berichten : 3
    Registratiedatum : 2009-07-14
    Leeftijd : 29

Lolz's Gm Application Empty Lolz's Gm Application

Post  Lolz Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:25 pm

Username(IGN): Lolz
    Name: Allan Nakano
    Race: Asian (Chinese/Vietnamese)
    Where do you live: I live in Portland, Oregon
    Skills: Languages (Spanish, Vietnamese, French, Portuguese, and more), drawing, organization, being on Pawnerstory as much possible.
    How long have you been playing Maplestory (Original): For about 2 years.
    How long have you been playing Pawnerstory: I can say for about 4-5 weeks.
    How long are you usually on: Pacific Time: 11am to about 9pm or longer.(I usually take a hour break at 7pm, since staying on too long is bad for my eyes). I'm on everyday.
    How to contact you: Phone: Yeah... No. My phone is out of use for the summer due to parents not having their own.
    Email: lilxminixharu@yahoo.com
    AIM: Lilxminixharu
    How can you help this server: Well I usually spot hackers most of time, considering I switch channels and head over to different maps a lot. I am very responsible and will listen to the higher level Gm without argue. I will do as told unless there is a good reason for me to refuse that request. I tend to listen to other mapler's problem if they are having trouble. I usually try my best to help them solve it or at least have a solution. I can host some events such as Jump Quest, and Hide and Seek. I didn't say Boss Rush since its well... Not my thing, lol. I jail people if they are doing something their not suppose to do (Mass summoning, swearing at others constantly instead of playfully, etc..) If someone needs me to d/c someone (Reason such as its their character that are stuck and whatnot)
    Been a Gm in any other server: I have been offered and/or recommended a couple of times (Servers: InstantMs, DarkerMs, and SunkenMs), but refuse due to the fact the servers I've been in had too many Gms or basically too laggy for me to do well anything to help out.
    Gm level you are requesting: Even though I've been offered to be a Gm doesn't consider me as very good one just yet. So I think its best for me to try out as a level one before I can request or be asked to advance in a higher level.
    Any other info that we need to know about you: I enjoy to socialize and being friendly towards other. I rarely argue or even dare to pick a fight with anyone. I have a good humor and will ban someone if its necessary to the point they are hacking or such, no matter if they are my friends or not. I can be serious when it comes to reporting and banning, so don't think I'm doing it because I'm mean seeing I have my reasons in doing so. But I will also make sure I do not make any mistakes (Such as d/c, summoning, banning, or anything else by "accident"). I have a gm handbook in case I get confused on the commands and that I have read through it carefully to the point I know each command by heart. I also vote every 12 hours, well kinda.. I may pass out (sleeping) in the second half of the 12 hours. o___o

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:00 am