AnimeStoryForum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Animation Begins!

Latest topics

» you need to tell us eric
128AM*'S GM APP EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:50 pm by 128AM*

» Hamchi Info with download
128AM*'S GM APP EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:17 am by [Owner]Sasuke

» TAKE NOTE OF THIS
128AM*'S GM APP EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:50 am by sakuma

» NEW DOWNLOAD
128AM*'S GM APP EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:29 am by [Owner]Sasuke

» Lolz's Gm Application
128AM*'S GM APP EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:42 am by tktomkim

» Berserker's Gm App
128AM*'S GM APP EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:37 am by tktomkim

» RE OPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
128AM*'S GM APP EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:07 pm by [Owner]Sasuke

» For All my friends
128AM*'S GM APP EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:37 am by Joey

» RawrLove's GM App <3
128AM*'S GM APP EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:31 am by RawrLove

Navigation

2 posters

128AM*'S GM APP

James.
    James.

Aantal berichten : 53
    Registratiedatum : 2009-07-14
    Leeftijd : 29

128AM*'S GM APP Empty Re: 128AM*'S GM APP

Post  James. Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:14 am

lol, its so similar to your other GM Apps lol
    -Approve-
    128AM*

Aantal berichten : 37
    Registratiedatum : 2009-07-22

Post  128AM* Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:08 am

JUSTIN tell me wat eric said about the position
    128AM*

Aantal berichten : 37
    Registratiedatum : 2009-07-22

128AM*'S GM APP Empty 128AM*'S GM APP

Post  128AM* Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:07 am

Name: Joe
    IGN: (will be) 128am
    Hobby: piano, playing private servers, karate, watching anime

Hi my name is Joe and I’d like to start my app by talking about me first (so you’ll get to know a little about me first.) My ethnicity is Vietnamese but I was born in the USA and I speak English very fluently. I can also speak Vietnamese too. I currently reside in Pennsylvania, USA. I am a very active, social, and I am a friendly player .I can go on anime story about 3-6 hrs a day. I have been playing maple story for 2 and a half years and I started playing private servers about 1 year ago when my friends told me about private servers. The private servers I have played were desums, legendsms, sofriendsms, and msnick so I have a pretty decent experience about private servers. Some of you might know me from msnick. I would like to be a gm because I would like to help and support the staff and the players of animestory in the best possible way I can. During my times in private servers the people who were the most kind and supportive to me were Justin, Brenda, James and eric (from msnick). I will not tolerate anyone hacking, cheating, and having disruptive behavior that annoys the staff and players of animestory and I will have them banned for that. But before I ban the person I have to be definite if they are really cheating or hacking because I don’t want to ban an innocent person by mistake. If anyone talks trash about this server I will give them warnings first, but if they continue I will have them jailed then banned. And our owner sasuke is doing his best to keep this server up and running and if there was a problem and the server is down I will not complain for I know that the owner is doing his best to fix and find a solution for the problem.) If I become a gm, I will host events because I want to bring fun to the players (especially when people are bored but I will only host an event only with the permission of the gms first). I plan to be an lvl 3-4 gm but it is ur choice guys. The things that I can do to help players is to help them with their problems like game commands, npcs and game play. I will judge and handle every problems and situations properly and never answer recklessly to the players and gms and leave them confused. I will take my job as a gm very seriously and responsively. I promise to NEVER abuse my power as a gm and I will be respectful to the players and staff of animestory. I promise to fully help and to support animestory.I will help every one to have an enjoyable time here at animestory.

Hope u guys will accept my app ! =)

Ps I wonlt beable to play until septemer if u guys really wana no ask Justin or james.

Last edited by 128AM* on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:47 pm