AnimeStoryForum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Animation Begins!

Latest topics

» you need to tell us eric
Namiko(ItzAlice) App :P EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:50 pm by 128AM*

» Hamchi Info with download
Namiko(ItzAlice) App :P EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:17 am by [Owner]Sasuke

» TAKE NOTE OF THIS
Namiko(ItzAlice) App :P EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:50 am by sakuma

» NEW DOWNLOAD
Namiko(ItzAlice) App :P EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:29 am by [Owner]Sasuke

» Lolz's Gm Application
Namiko(ItzAlice) App :P EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:42 am by tktomkim

» Berserker's Gm App
Namiko(ItzAlice) App :P EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:37 am by tktomkim

» RE OPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Namiko(ItzAlice) App :P EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:07 pm by [Owner]Sasuke

» For All my friends
Namiko(ItzAlice) App :P EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:37 am by Joey

» RawrLove's GM App <3
Namiko(ItzAlice) App :P EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:31 am by RawrLove

Navigation

2 posters

Namiko(ItzAlice) App :P

128AM*

Aantal berichten : 37
    Registratiedatum : 2009-07-22

Namiko(ItzAlice) App :P Empty Re: Namiko(ItzAlice) App :P

Post  128AM* Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:14 pm

good app but i havent seen u in awhile
    Namiko
    Namiko

Aantal berichten : 6
    Registratiedatum : 2009-07-18

Namiko(ItzAlice) App :P Empty Namiko(ItzAlice) App :P

Post  Namiko Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:34 am

Name: Alice Wilson
    Race:Prinny
    Sex: Female
    Time Zone: Eastern USA
    Why you want to be a gm: I'm pretty cool headed. I, for the most part, don't call authoritarians reasoning ability into question, making me fairly loyal Honest makes a person (unless i feel something is wrong, in which i will seek a new solution to the problem). I am the kind of person, which people come to for advise or wisdom or just someone to confide in. Despite my age, I have alot of experience with communicating on even the most astute level with people. I like helping people if their question isn’t horribly idiotic or where they could go to the forum and see if there is anything that may help, in which case I would direct them to it. although referring to the previous sentence, I would like to say my help may vary from person to person. I am, online plenty, on many other games. Seeing Summer Has Just started, I would have the habit of staying up from dusk to dawn when I can. I want to help as much as I can to my best ability, even though I am one person, not a God. Voting every 12 hours is not a problem, because It's easy and very and simple. I'm not a serious type of person, who never jokes around but, i can still be serious >:O Sorta. There's a time to have fun, and There's a time to be serious. But for me There's always a time for both. GM is not a job or a rank, it's a responsibility, having someone not doing there Job it's just like selling Candy without the Candy.
    Qualities:I keep my promises, So i can make friends along the way. I'm friendly, to everyone (Unless were like, uh.. Long time rivals >:]) so that I can earn everyone's trust in a respectful way.
    Experience: No sorry >Sad
    Hobbies: I'm currently swimming on my 7th year and on my 7th year on piano. Currently, I'm learning robotics, and taking my classes really well.
    Currently, I'm now writing a book called Diary of Jane.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:15 am